Roska DBO is currently searching for a developer to work out of our Grande Prairie location. Primarily to support existing Knack databases and Advanced Microsoft excel tools.
- Maintenance/enhancement of Knack Database apps.
- Maintenance/enhancement of Advanced Microsoft Excel tools
- Development/implementation of additional tools for reporting.
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Streamline current data processes.
- Develops and maintains positive end user relations with various functional groups within the company to ensure user requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provide timely resolution of problems or escalates issues on behalf of the user to ensure their satisfaction.
- Provide after–hours support when necessary to resolve critical support issues
- Fulfill other duties as required
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and techniques for system development.
- Advanced Excel skills including development and maintenance of macros (VBA)
- Ability to gather business system requirements and develop tools to support the business.
- Business knowledge to be able to accurately interpret and anticipate business requirements.
- Customer service focus
- Knowledge of the Knack DBMS, Formstack, and Zapier would be an asset.
- 3+ years experience in a business systems development role
- Certificate in Business Information Technology (or equivalent experience)
- Microsoft 365 Developer Certificate
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and background check
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract and have reliable transportation as traveling between our multiple locations is required
- Position requires long periods of sitting at a desk, typing, viewing computer screen etc.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.