- Review the development of the engineering work packages (EWPs) for all deliverables and time-based functions with technology provider. Review and analyze project requirements to establish tasks and subtasks and project timelines.
- Structural engineering services including producing structural designs and overseeing the production of structural documents, quality control, shop drawing review and field investigations.
- Conducts review of the architectural, electrical, mechanical and structural drawings.
- Collaboration with team members, clients and other professional consultants.
- Execute structural engineering activities with the objective of meeting scope, codes, standards, and company procedures.
- Perform calculations and develop material takeoffs and cost estimates.
- Stamp and issue drawings.
- Carry out technical evaluations and vendor documentation review.
- Communicate with vendors and contractors as required.
- Write detailed engineering reports, studies, and briefs.
- Develop and recommend improvements in design standards to lower costs, improve work quality and facilitate maintenance.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.