- Support general project management and integration for a current investment study under the title Tailings Recovery and White Product.
- Provide general project management.
- Support the development of an integrated work plan and front-end loading activities (project objectives, critical activities, deliverables, governance plans, etc.) focused on study management and overall delivery of the study.
- Develop communications material and interface with required stakeholders to support the management of the study throughout the current project phase.
- Identity opportunity to optimize value and manage risk in accordance with Client risk framework and decision-making processes.
- Support identification and implementation of solutions to address strategic issues/interfaces across the scope of the study.
- Monitor the performance to plan, communicating key risk areas and recommending solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.