Summit, An earth Services Company
SUMMIT, An Earth Services Company is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join the Drilling Waste Management Division as an Environmental Technologist based out of our Calgary office. (Competition #22-12-0603) This position is primarily field work in Calgary, AB and surrounding areas.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The successful candidate will support a team of dynamic and technical professionals in a field capacity. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with internal and external parties alike while contributing to the success of projects from start to finish. Candidates must be prepared to work in a multidisciplinary, fast paced team environment while remaining flexible and adaptable to changing project needs.
- Responsibilities include drilling fluid sampling, testing and disposal coordination.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Daily updates from the field.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Creating and updating SOP’s including compliance and efficiency.
- Safety adherence.
- Field technician liaison as well as representing Summit with landowners and client representatives.
- Ability to undertake a variety of project-related tasks including: drilling fluid sampling, testing and disposal coordination.
- Ability to represent Summit during discussions with Landowners, Agents of Regulators, and representatives of Summit’s customers.
- Strong knowledge of Drilling Waste Management (minimum 1 years’ direct experience).
- Strength in integration and understanding of the interpretation of regulatory requirements.
- Candidates must be prepared to work in a multidisciplinary project team environment
- Other oilfield experience an asset.
- Diploma or degree from a recognized institution is considered an asset.
The following are considered an asset:
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in Drilling Waste Management
Summit, An Earth Services Company has become the industry leader in the environmental services sector with operations in Canada, the United States and Australia. Our company focuses on offering turnkey environmental management solutions to clients across various industries.
Summit’s vision is to build a great company with exceptional people to preserve and restore our natural environment.
If your passion and experience align with this vision, then Summit is for you! Visit our website, www.summitearth.com, for job postings.
We appreciate your interest in working with Summit. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your applications and letters of interest in confidence directly to email@example.com
This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.