Summit, An earth Services Company
SUMMIT, An Earth Services Company is seeking a highly motivated hydrogeologist to join the Corporate Integration & Special Projects (CISP) Division as an Hydrogeologist (Competition #22-08-0569) This is a full-time field position based out of our Calgary, AB office.
You will carry out your duties in consultation with the Senior Hydrogeologist/Groundwater & Remediation Manager within CISP. The primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct field investigations including drilling and monitoring well installations, aquifer testing programs, groundwater, surface water and soil sampling
- Oversee drilling and excavation programs
- Manage soil, groundwater and surface water quality data
- Complete data analysis which may include hydraulic conductivity tests, pump tests
- Support in the preparation of groundwater and remediation reports.
- Support execution of field scopes
You will be supported by the entire Summit organization which consists of a dynamic team of Professional Engineers, Geologists, Biologists, Chemists and Agrologists, technical administrators, business development and health and safety professionals, and an in-house IT department.
- University degree or diploma from a recognized institution with a specialty in hydrogeology, Earth Sciences, environmental engineering, or geoscience
- Minimum 3 years of consulting or industry experience in hydrogeology
- Eligible to register as in geoscientist or engineer in training with APEGA
- Proficient with Alberta and Saskatchewan regulations and guidelines related to surface reclamation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary project team environment
Summit, An Earth Services Company, has become the industry leader in the environmental services sector with operations in Canada, the United States and Australia. Our company focuses on offering turnkey environmental management solutions to clients in various industries.
Summit’s vision is to build a great company with exceptional people to preserve and restore our natural environment.
If you passion and experience align with this vision, then Summit is for you! Visit our website, www.summitearth.com for job postings.
We appreciate your interest in working with Summit. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your applications and letters of interest in confidence directly to email@example.com
This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.