Summit, An Earth Services Company
SUMMIT, An Earth Services Company is seeking a highly motivated and experienced intermediate or senior level contaminated site assessment and remediation professional to join the Corporate Integration and Special Projects (CISP) Division as a Remediation Specialist/Environmental Engineer (Competition #21-09-0463) with a primary focus on Remediation work scopes. This is a full-time position based out of our Calgary, AB office.
You will carry out your duties in consultation with CISP Project Managers. The primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide Senior Technical review on regulatory and environmental monitoring and closure reports
- Technical lead on shoreline and plant remediation
- Review various technical reports
- Generate environmental plans
- Some Project Manager field responsibilities such as site visits and providing guidance to field personnel
- Participation in company and client specific health and safety programs
You will be supported by the entire Summit organization which consists of a dynamic team of Professional Engineers, Geologists, Biologists, Chemists and Agrologists, technical administrators, business development and health and safety professionals, and an in-house IT department.
- Remediation experience, preferably in upstream oil and gas at both field and project management levels
- Minimum 10 years environmental experience in oil and gas
- Experience in risk assessment and guideline modification
- Geotechnical experience
- Experience in land reclamation planning/ project management
- Proven safety record
- Strong technical writing
- Hydrology, Erosion, Sediment control experience, considered an asset
- Responsible Member with APEGA (P.Eng/P.Geo), and candidates with RM status in additional provinces will be given preference in the hiring process
Summit, An Earth Services Company has become the industry leader in the environmental services sector with operations in Canada, the United States and Australia. Our company focuses on offering turnkey environmental management solutions to clients across various industries.
Summit’s vision is to build a great company with exceptional people to preserve and restore our natural environment.
If your passion and experience align with this vision, then Summit is for you! Visit our website, www.summitearth.com, for job postings.
We appreciate your interest in working with Summit. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your applications and letters of interest in confidence directly to firstname.lastname@example.orgThis position will remain open until suitable candidates are found.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.