SUMMIT, An Earth Services Company is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our Corporate Services Division as a Sales and Marketing Administrator based out of our Calgary, AB office. This is a full-time position. (Competition #21-06-0437).
Due to the current and evolving COVID-19 health restrictions, you may be required to work from a home office.
Working closely with the Vice President of Business Development and Marketing, Sales Manager, and the Sales Team, the Sales and Marketing Administrator supports the business development and operations teams and helps to create exceptional customer experiences. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a multidisciplinary project team environment.
- Maintain and organize client databases (CRM Management).
- Prepare and maintain client documentation, administer, and maintain client files and presentations etc.
- Support proposal planning and development.
- Develop sales and marketing material to promote Summit services.
- Attend sales, operations and management meetings as requested.
- Keep up to date on relevant industry information, directives and guides.
- Assist with the planning, development, implementation, and monitoring of sales strategies, including targets, budgets, schedules and forecasts.
- Coordinate promotional activities including client events, mailings, marketing and social media campaigns.
- Attend client and industry events including tradeshows and conferences when necessary.
- Work with clients to improve and develop service lines.
- Obtain market research for existing or new business development opportunities
- Support marketing campaign implementation and reporting
- Website content and updates
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record in sales, marketing, or administration (minimum 2+ years’ experience).
- Knowledge of environmental consulting and decommissioning services or oil and gas knowledge.
- Experience with CRM and marketing tools (Hubspot, Salesforce or equivalent.
- Experience researching and building strategies for specific sales and marketing market strategies.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional writing/editing skills, with an ability to summarize key findings and effectively communicate complex concepts succinctly to different audiences.
- Experience leading RFP responses and developing proposals.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage parallel timelines.
- Experience with social media marketing would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Graphic design experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign) and Premiere Pro an asset
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Strong work ethic with maturity to work in a professional manner that is extremely confidential and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Print production experience would be an asset
Summit, An Earth Services Company has become the industry leader in the environmental services sector with operations in Canada, the United States and Australia. Our company focuses on offering turnkey environmental management solutions to clients across various industries.
Summit’s vision is to build a great company with exceptional people to preserve and restore our natural environment.
If your passion and experience align with this vision, then Summit is for you! Visit our website, www.summitearth.com, for job postings.
We appreciate your interest in working with Summit. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your applications and letters of interest in confidence directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.