Summit, An Earth Services Company
SUMMIT, An Earth Services Company is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join the Drilling Waste Management Division (DWM), as an Environmental Compliance Administrator (Competition #21-10-0470). This position can be based out of our Calgary or Lloydminster, AB office.
Your primary duties will include but are not limited to:
- Organizing and streamlining paper flow within the office
- Report writing, review and preparation to ensure compliant drilling waste disposal reporting
- Invoicing and processing third party agreements
- Submitting notifications and required information to regulatory bodies
- Inputting the necessary information into client specific databases
- Minor software and systems improvement
- Maintaining the necessary reporting requirements of various clients
- Ability to prioritize and process large volumes of paperwork
You will be supported by the entire Summit organization which consists of a dynamic team of technical administrators, business development professionals, an in-house IT department and many other highly experienced, skilled and educated Professionals.
Candidates must be prepared to work in a multidisciplinary, fast paced project team environment and able to undertake a variety of project related tasks related to DWM.
- A University Degree (Science based)
- A minimum one year of experience in Oil and Gas; Energy or Utilities
- Knowledge of the Federal and Provincial regulatory framework
- Drilling Waste Management experience (asset)
Summit, An Earth Services Company has become the industry leader in the environmental services sector with operations in Canada, the United States and Australia. Our company focuses on offering turnkey environmental management solutions to clients across various industries.
Summit’s vision is to build a great company with exceptional people to preserve and restore our natural environment.
If your passion and experience align with this vision, then Summit is for you! Visit our website, www.summitearth.com, for job postings.
We appreciate your interest in working with Summit. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your applications and letters of interest in confidence directly to email@example.com
This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.