Summit, An earth Services Company
SUMMIT, An Earth Services Company is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join the Summit Decommissioning Services (SDS) team as a Field Level Supervisor (Competition #22-09-0577). This position will require both field and office work based out of our Brooks, Alberta office, but welcomes candidates from Lethbridge, Coaldale, Taber, Medicine Hat, and surrounding areas.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This role will act as an efficient and reliable leader of the field team, helping to mentor and train employees on an ongoing basis. You will help to drive various jobs and projects to completion in a safe and timely manner.
You will be supported by the entire Summit organization which consists of a dynamic team of technical administrators, business development professionals, and an in-house IT department and many other highly experienced, skilled and educated Professionals.
Your primary duties will include but are not limited to the following;
- organize and delegate day to day on-site job tasks,
- provide guidance, leadership and instruction to laborers and lead crew hands,
- embody and promote safety in all tasks,
- regular reporting including; daily reports and field tickets,
- mobilization and operating of equipment and tools as projects demand, and
- supporting projects on a hands-on basis.
Candidates must be prepared to work in a multidisciplinary, fast paced project team environment and able to undertake a variety of project related tasks, deadlines and ability to work and/or travel in varied terrains, weather conditions and isolated locations.
- A minimum of 4 years’ direct experience in Oilfield and Abandonment Services, Oil and Gas, and/or Energy and Utilities industry,
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and clean drivers abstract,
- Possess exceptional understanding of safety processes/tools and hazard recognition,
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and
- Relevant equipment operating experience.
This is a physically demanding role, the candidate will be required to successfully complete a functional fitness test prior to successful employment
The following is considered an asset;
- Engineering technical diploma or equivalent.
Summit Decommissioning Services is an innovative industry leader in the abandonment and decommissioning services sector here in Western Canada.
Summit’s vision is to be the most respected decommissioning services company, admired for its people, performance and innovation.
If your passion and experience align with this vision, then Summit is for you! Visit our website, www.summitearth.com, for job postings.
We appreciate your interest in working with Summit. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your applications and letters of interest in confidence directly to email@example.com
This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.