Fraction Energy Services Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Trican Well Service., is committed to setting the standard of excellence and is recognized as a superior service provider of fluid management solutions in western Canada.
If you have strong leadership and execution skills and looking for a career where you can make a difference, look no further Fraction Energy Services is looking for you!
Fraction Energy Services is looking to hire a Superheater Operator to join our team. Under the supervision of the Transport Manager/Division, the Superheater Operator operates a frac-water heater unit equipped with a burner.
- Ensure that Fraction’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Drives and operates a Superheater in a safety conscious and efficient manner
- Assist with rigging in and other functions at the job site as required including loading, testing, and assembling equipment in combination with attaching pumps and hoses to wellheads.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date log book and be mindful of not violating the National Safety Code with respect to driving hours.
- Operate pumping systems to heat and pump the water / produced water as required from the water source.
- Operating burners for heating fluids, using controls such as Valves, Gauges and Switches.
- Observing equipment gauges and indicators to monitor job activities and conditions
- Carrying and laying out hoses from the truck to water source
- Ensure paper work is current including, but not limited to, maintenance schedules, log books, pre and post inspections on vehicle systems and equipment.
- Communicate effectively with clients and internally with other departments, including Sales and Dispatch.
- Basic maintenance on super heater
- Keep a clean work area including, but not limited to the super heater unit as well as working with others with rig in / out and clean up onsite.
- Adhere to and enforce company Safety policies and ensure compliance with HSE legislation and DOT regulations.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience operating Superheater Units.
- Minimum of 2 year previous Oilfield experience.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, reliable, and dependable.
- Class 1 driver’s license (with air brake endorsements) and a clean 5-year driver’s abstract.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Physically fit and able to move heavy objects weighing upwards of 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
- Read and understand policies and procedures, write legibly in order to keep and maintain logs understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- H2S Alive Certification
- ODA Certification an asset
- Standard First Aid or Occupational First Aid – Level 1
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Full coverage benefits program
- Global technical leader within our industry
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near base of employment or be willing to relocate
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing required
- Exposure to outdoor environment, including extreme weather and driving conditions
- Physically demanding – bending, sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Exposure to noise and fumes
- Work schedules are variable and may require work away from home for extended periods
How To Apply:
- Online: www.fractionenergyservices.com/careers
- In Person: 9201 99 St., Clairmont, AB
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.