- Be the primary H&H interface with operation readiness, site teams, hse teams
- Manage and execute improvement work that requires technical H&H related expertise across various functions, site teams, and contractors.
- Leverage deep subject matter expertise, knowledge of the business, technology, and advanced analytical capabilities to report H&H performance, identify opportunities for improvement and identify emerging H&H issues within construction onsite.
- Ensure site compliance to the various company H&H protocols including the Companies Health Requirements and associated legislation.
- Ensure occupational exposure management including associated contractor management.
- Govern the development and enhancements of H&H procedures and training.
- Provide technical expertise in Fitness for Work, Fatigue Management, and Drug and Alcohol processes, including the development of suitable duties plans and associated documents.
- Manage the health and hygiene data management system (Cority) to ensure quality of exposure monitoring data and accurate reporting of results to stakeholders.
- Coordinate critical rhythms and routines that ensure an effective and efficient deployment of H&H initiatives and delivery against KPIs.
- Participate in routines to provide technical assurance over the delivery of standards relevant to H&H across the site
- Conduct benchmarking with industry peers and represent the company externally in forums requiring deep subject matter expertise.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.