- Ensure safety, quality, and environmental standards are planned, followed, and maintained through each phase of engineering and construction.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring of the New Afton B3 & C-Zone Tailings Stabilization projects.
- Provide direction and support to project engineers that includes mentoring, coaching, supervision, and performance assessments.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the project team, stakeholders, consultants, and contractors.
- Ensure Project Controls processes are followed for change management.
- Oversee preparation and evaluation of design and construction tender packages.
- Prepare monthly cost forecasts and schedule updates.
- Develop project-specific project management plans.
- Coordinate between engineering consultants, contractors, site operations and technical personnel.
- Field inspections and involvement in other field activities as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.