Vertex is currently accepting applications for multiple Tank Truck Drivers in Weyburn, Saskatchewan. The successful candidate must have experience hauling fluids with tank trucks as well as have valid oilfield safety tickets. WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Competitive Wages
• Benefit Package
• Work/Life Balance
• Flexible Shifts
• Modern Fleet of Equipment
• Safe Work Environment
Preference will be given to candidates with experience and valid safety tickets however, we are willing to hire for attitude and train for the position. CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma/GED
• Valid Class 1A drivers license with a clean driver abstract
• 1 3 years of driving experience is an asset
• Must possess the following safety tickets, but not limited to; First Aid/CPR, Construction Safety Training (CSTS), Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and H2S Alive
• Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
• Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
• Must be capable of performing physical duties (lifting, bending, climbing, kneeling, crouching)
• Available to accept after hour calls when requested
• Strong reliability and integrity RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure proper loading and unloading of cargo; adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of company equipment.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, Health and Safety procedures, Department of Transportation and Hazardous Materials/Waste requirements and regulations.
• Complete daily scheduled deliveries and services in a timely manner.
• Highest attention towards customer and client satisfaction by providing excellent service always.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork and documentation properly within set time lines; this includes daily logs, dispatch and trip reports, demurrage and time sheets.
• Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules.
• Perform pre and post trip inspections, follow company policies and procedures for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure units are operating properly and report any inefficiency to Supervisor.
• Safely observe all company operating guidelines and procedures.
• Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines. LOCATION
• This position will be based out of Weyburn, SK. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
• Health and dental benefit packages APPLY NOW
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skillset to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.