Teine Energy Ltd.
Position: Senior Surface Land Agent (Contract)
Teine Energy Ltd. (Teine) is a privately held company with productive assets in Alberta and Saskatchewan. We are a low-cost operator, focused on scalable, long-term profitability. At Teine, we are driven by our most important asset – our people. Our dynamic team thrives on industry disruption and works together to find innovative solutions to everyday challenges. Integrity, accountability, and humility define our character and teamwork is our keystone. We are a proud employer of energy professionals and embrace Canadians’ demand for domestically produced environmentally responsible, and ethically sourced energy.
We invite you to join our team.
Teine currently has a contract opening for the position of Senior Surface Land Agent reporting to the Director of Surface Land. The primary function of this role is to provide experienced, resourceful, self-sufficient field acquisition support to the Surface Land Team.
Key Responsibilities (include, but not be limited to):
- Acquisition of land agreements, public consultation, notifications, and other deliverables necessary for the acquisition and maintenance of surface land rights on both private and crown lands.
- Regular travel to the field (3-4 days/week) to support field surface acquisition and establish/maintain relationships between Teine and stakeholders.
- Work closely with Land Coordinators/Administrators and participate in project meetings to ensure timely acquisition of surface projects.
- Provide support and guidance to associated contractors/brokers/departments with respect to the activity with landowners/stakeholders, area rates, surface land challenges and other associated surface land requirements.
- Work in collaboration with Land Brokers, Construction and Environmental Consultants on the development and implementation of surface land acquisition strategies.
- Ability to audit interpret and analyze agreements and documents.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience acquiring surface land rights along with a related diploma.
- Permanent Alberta Land Agent License
- Experience with AER – Directive 56 Public Consultation and Crown land applications.
- Clean driving record (You may also be required to provide a Driver’s Abstract)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.