Teine Energy Ltd.
Position: Industrial Mechanic Overview: Teine Energy Ltd. (Teine) is a privately held company with productive assets in Alberta and Saskatchewan. We are a low-cost operator, focused on scalable, long-term profitability. At Teine, we are driven by our most important asset – our people. Our dynamic team thrives on industry disruption and works together to find innovative solutions to everyday challenges. Integrity, accountability, and humility define our character and teamwork is our keystone. We are a proud employer of energy professionals and embrace Canadians’ demand for domestically produced environmentally responsible, and ethically sourced energy. Teine Energy Ltd has an immediate position opening for a full time Industrial Mechanic for the Kindersley Area. The successful applicant will report directly to the Maintenance Foreman.
- Small engine repairs and service (range from small water pump, Honda motors, all the way up to GM 8.1L).
- Pump Jack inspections and repairs (need to be able to climb and work at heights).
- All types of pump repairs and servicing.
- Air compressor repairs and servicing.
- Cleaning, parts stocking, maintenance of area maintenance shops.
- Monthly cost tracking of parts or supplies bought.
- Computer work for safety training, daily work orders, email, and maintenance system.
- Some gas compression service and repairs will be required.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Hourly contract position.
- Company must be Incorporated.
- 9 days on, 5 days off (Minimum 9 hours/day).
- Minimum 5 Years of maintenance and mechanical experience.
- Journeyman in heavy duty, gas compression or automotive an asset as well as pump maintenance and overhaul experience.
- Basic computer skills required with good understanding of MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must supply own truck with tools, generator or inverter, air compressor, cell phone with good data plan and laptop.
- Will need to have H2S, First Aid/CPR, Fall Protection safety tickets up to date before starting.
Please submit your resume on-line at www.teine-energy.com/careers. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.