Teine Energy Ltd.
Position: Contract Operator- Kindersley, Saskatchewan (Hoosier Area)
Teine Energy Ltd. (Teine) is a privately held company with productive assets in Alberta and Saskatchewan. We are a low-cost operator, focused on scalable, long-term profitability. At Teine, we are driven by our most important asset – our people. Our dynamic team thrives on industry disruption and works together to find innovative solutions to everyday challenges. Integrity, accountability, and humility define our character and teamwork is our keystone. We are a proud employer of energy professionals and embrace Canadians’ demand for domestically produced environmentally responsible, and ethically sourced energy.
We invite you to join our team.
Teine has an immediate opening for a full‐time Contract Operator in the Hoosier area, reporting to the area Foreman.
- Manage and maintain day-to-day operation of oil/gas wells, pumpjacks, compression and water flood.
- Contribute to successful daily execution of the business plan. Such as, production volume targets, health, safety, environment, OPEX, reliability by identifying opportunities to maximize production, minimize operating costs and eliminate downtime.
- Provide equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform housekeeping, performance monitoring and maintenance activities.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Contract position.
- 8 days on, 6 days Off (10 Hrs/Day).
- Minimum 5 Years of Operating experience, or Petroleum Engineering Technologist and other technical training would be considered.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence and provide clean driver’s abstract.
- Company must be incorporated.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as able to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid H2S, First aid/CPR tickets.
Please submit your resume online at www.teine‐energy.com/careers
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.