Our client, a major oil and gas company, is currently looking for a Temporary Administrator for their downtown Calgary location. This is a full-time, 6-month term position to commence immediately. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide coverage for Mailroom & Reception.
- Maintain accurate and up to date telephone listings within in-house directory
- Prepare new hire packages for Calgary and field employees.
- Audit processes and procedures.
- Assist in meeting room, kitchen and copy area maintenance.
- Procure consumables as per defined stocking levels and procedures.
- Print and distribute office signage/posters/flyers.
- Monthly fire extinguisher and safety inspections.
- Assist with other special projects as required.
- Business Administration diploma preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working with a facilities or office services group, preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with concurrent deadlines.
- Ability to apply and communicate principles and practices related to Office Services.
- Effectively manage workload, follow through, solve problems, and utilize resources.
- Drive and deliver timely results based on assigned objectives and work commitments.
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability and integrity with minimal supervision on a daily basis.
We thank all interested candidates who apply, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 + year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions Group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.