TEMPORARY ANALYST, HUMAN RESOURCES
Why work at AltaGas?
AltaGas is a North American energy infrastructure company with a focus on owning and operating assets that provide clean and affordable energy to our customers. Our talented team, nearly 3,000 strong, leverages the strength of our assets and expertise along the energy value chain to connect customers with premier energy solutions – from the well sites of upstream producers to the doorsteps of homes and businesses to new markets around the world.
We deliver clean and affordable natural gas to approximately 1.6 million customers’ homes and businesses through regulated natural gas distribution utilities across five jurisdictions in the United States and two regulated natural gas storage utilities in the United States. Learn more about our team, vision and strategy.
How do you fit in?
Reporting to People Services this temporary position is responsible assisting with data entry into JDE and Workday, filing and general HR inquiries for the People Services team in Calgary, AB.
What you’ll be doing:
- Data entry into both JDE and Workday systems
- Responding to general inquiries related to HR matters
- Maintain HR filing system, including employee files, HR e-files/directories
- Maintain HR documentation on intranet
- Assists with requests for AltaGas Educational Assistance program
- General administrative duties including preparing word documents, spreadsheets, scanning, mail distribution, data entry
- Participates in special projects and other duties as required
What you must have:
- Related degree or equivalent work experience with a minimum 3-5 years of experience specific to Human Resources employee life cycle
- Must have a strong understanding of JDE and intermediate understanding of Workday
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Focused on accuracy, attention to detail and getting things done right, on time, the first time
- Strong customer service orientation, initiative, and effective time management skills
- Positive and professional attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with sense of urgency and commitment for all tasks
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products and internet applications. Exposure to an HR information system will be an asset
Where you’ll be working:
This position will be located in our Head Office in downtown Calgary, AB. To learn more about our organization please visit AltaGas 101.
Ready to join our team?
If you’d like to be part of a company that invests in its people, always creates opportunities to help them grow and fosters an environment where everyone feels welcome, AltaGas is the place for you!
To apply, submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resources team by clicking on the button below or visiting www.altagas.ca/careers .
AltaGas hires personnel on the basis of job-related qualifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to a person’s ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We appreciate your interest in working with us, but only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. At this time, we are not accepting agency referrals or telephone inquiries.
To apply for this job please visit tre.tbe.taleo.net.