Reference Code: 86101
Location: Canada (CA) – Calgary, AB
Job Category: Accounting/Finance
Employment Type: Employee Full-time
Relocation Eligibility: This position is not eligible for our relocation program
Application Deadline: 06/22/2021
We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deliver that energy to millions of people who depend on it across North America. And we take our job very seriously.
Guided by our values of safety, integrity, responsibility and collaboration, we develop and operate our facilities safely, reliably and with care for our impact on the environment. With our presence across the continent, our people play an active role in building strong communities.
We’re proud of how our hard work and commitment sets us apart and benefits society, every day. We’re looking for new team members who share our values and are ready to take on exciting challenges.
Our Cash Management team is seeking a collaborative Treasury Analyst to manage issued letters of credit (LC) administration and assist with other treasury activities. This individual has proven skills, competencies and capacity to successfully support the Cash Management team. You will oversee the end to end LC process and support the day to day cash operations related to our Canadian, U.S. and Mexico business units. If you are passionate about Cash Management and keen to be part of a dynamic team, this role is ideal for you.
What you’ll do
• Receive and prioritize LC requests from various business units
• Liaise with the banks on the LC issuance
• Process existing LC amendments as required
• Keep track of all outstanding LCs and perform quarterly reviews to ensure that all LCs are up to date and accurate
• Monitor limits with the various demand lines that back the LCs, coordinating with Finance to get increases as needed
• Supply due diligence information at quarter ends and when TC issues debt
• Support other Cash Management processes including payments, cash positioning, forecasting, and bank account administration
• Assist with ad hoc projects as required
• Completion of a relevant Undergraduate degree (Business, Finance, Economics, etc.)
• Minimum of four (4) years’ progressive, related experience in Treasury
• Related professional designation (CFA, CPA, CTP)
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
• Working knowledge of SAP and exposure to the TRM module would be considered an asset
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively with counterparts in the Company and external stakeholders
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
About our business
TC Energy is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states.
Apply to this posting by 06/22/2021 using reference code 86101. You must apply through our jobs system at jobs.tcenergy.com. Only applications submitted through our system will be acknowledged. Applications may be submitted using a mobile device or a desktop / laptop computer.
TC Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at TCEnergy.com and connect with us on our social media channels for our latest news, employee stories, community activities, and other updates.
Thank you for choosing TC Energy in your career search.
* Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
* Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the country in which the position is based with no restrictions.
* All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.
* TC Energy is committed to provide employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tcenergy.com.