A major oil and gas company is looking for an intermediate level Operator for their Fox Creek truck terminal. This position requires a local candidate as accommodations are not provided. Candidate is responsible for the safe and efficient daily operation of the truck offload skids, sampling equipment, NGL and condensate storage, and pigging facilities for the mainline. The shift will be on a 7On/7Off schedule and the facility will operate 24 hours/day.
- General operation and basic care maintenance for facility off-load risers, pumps, sampling and storage equipment
- Preparation of Lock Out and Tag Outs for maintenance purposes
- Create safe work permits and Filed Level Hazard Assessments for all maintenance and 3rd party work being performed
- Perform orientations to those delivering product or servicing the offload risers and associated equipment
- Work in conjunction with QC to ensure product deliveries to terminal and pipeline system meet specifications
- Satisfy all regulatory reporting requirements
- Partner with the maintenance team on troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and equipment readiness
- Maintain field communication to efficiently manage pipeline pigging requirement
- Foster a safe, supportive and productive work environment between yourself and all other members of the team
- Ensure product deliveries to truck terminal and pipeline system meet specifications
- Knowledgeable in terminal and/or plant operations with strong understanding of mechanical, instrumentation and electrical systems
- Current safety tickets (H2S, First Aid, TDG, WHIMIS, & CSO)
- Current driver’s license and clean abstract (no GDL)
- A disciplined work ethic and drive to take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal, and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working in both a team and individual environment
The successful candidate will be required to complete a drug and alcohol test as a condition of pre-employment.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.