Come and join the Tundra team.
Tundra Engineering Inc. offers fit-for-purpose, pragmatic EPCM (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management) Consulting in a timely, cost effective manner built on the foundations of safety, environmental protection and cost control.
Tundra Engineering Inc. aims to be that efficient 50 man engineering firm that is small and intimate while having the capacity for mid size energy facility projects.
Live where you work in the beautiful community of Cochrane, Ab. After a heritage of 25 years of being in downtown Calgary we have decided to provide an opportunity for our staff to life and work in the same community.
Reporting directly to a Senior Project Manager, this Cochrane, AB office-based role is a continuing portion of the engineer’s technical training and professional development. Assignments will involve aspects of project scoping, engineering design, regulatory development, project cost control and scheduling, as well as procurement, construction management support, and supervision of junior staff.
1. Participate in economic and technical feasibility studies for energy facility projects, as well as detailed planning and design.
2. Prepare and implement specifications, cost estimations, equipment scope and deliverables in accordance with project requirements.
3. Assist in problem solving that arises during project or assignment execution.
4. Prepare, interpret or review calculations, specifications, plans, investigations, systems or equipment with increasing levels of complexity.
5. Contribute to the ongoing development of Tundra’s engineering tools, processes and standards.
6. Work with drafting staff to prepare and interpret schematic, process and equipment drawings, layouts and other deliverables.
7. Perform review and evaluation of equipment vendor data and drawings and coordinate with supplier and client personnel.
8. Prepare regulatory submissions for facility projects to government and regulatory agencies.
9. Coordinate material and equipment procurement and scheduling with vendor and field personnel during construction phases.
10. Provide technical guidance to less experienced engineers and technologists as well as drafting and administration personnel.
no phone calls please…
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.