- As assigned by the turnaround supervision, directs field activities for assigned area during Turnaround execution and is the first line of contact with the various contactors. in understanding and applying work plans and schedules.
- Provide direction on who and how work will be divided up to meet turnaround expectations. within the assigned area.
- Monitor and audit overall progress of all work in a specific block and ensure work is being carried out safely and in an environmentally responsible manner. He/she serves as the Quality Captain for his or her area of responsibility including all aspects of quality – material, flange tightness, completion status.
- Ensure established practices for work execution are followed and provide direction of turnaround management systems, which are required to ensure that overall work meets the requirements of turnaround. Works the agreed T/A plan/schedule and escalates to TA block coordinator when they cannot be achieved. Responsible for schedule update/report of progress of work activities and for all aspects of quality – material,
- Work with other area coordinators to adjust activities and approaches to coordinate known priorities. Work with discipline coordinators to identify common issues or problems impacting overall ability to meet turnaround requirements and make recommendations to supervision to initiate changes
- Identify and escalate any worker performance concerns to the appropriate coordinator for resolution. May initiate interim actions to address immediate issues. Ensures crafts are highly productive by removal of barriers
- Act as resource for field coordinators, lead hands, and individuals where work performance is a concern. Ensure upcoming work is aligned with schedule, communicated, and steps or activities are assigned to ensure completed as planned.
- Monitor required updates of work progress and initiate corrective actions to maintain overall schedule by adjusting or moving resources and equipment within their direction. Escalate additional resources or request reductions as required.
- Responsible for timesheet authorization for assigned contractors.
- Lead shift turnover meetings and work closely with Contractor, Operations, Projects and Engineering.
- May be delegated DSR responsibilities for certain non-CRCMP Scopes such as Signoffs for Man-baskets, critical lifts for examples.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.