- As assigned by the turnaround supervision or turnaround leader, organize field coordinators, lead hands, and individuals in understanding and applying work plans and schedules.
- Provide direction on who and how work will be divided up to meet turnaround expectations. within the assigned block
- Monitor and audit overall progress of all work in a specific block and ensure work is being carried out safely and in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Ensure established practices for work execution are followed and provide direction of turnaround management systems, which are required to ensure that overall work meets the requirements of turnaround.
- Work with other block- coordinators to adjust activities and approaches to coordinate known priorities. Work with discipline coordinators to identify common issues or problems impacting overall ability to meet turnaround requirements and make recommendations to supervision to initiate changes
- Identify and communicate any worker performance concerns to the appropriate coordinator for resolution. May initiate interim actions to address immediate issues. Act as resource for field coordinators, lead hands, and individuals where work performance is a concern.
- Monitor required updates of work progress and initiate corrective actions to maintain overall schedule by adjusting or moving resources and equipment within their direction. Request additional resources or request reductions as required.
- Initiate appropriate actions to resolve any work package issues that inhibit work from being completed as planned.
- Lead daily planning with field coordinators, lead hands or work groups. Ensure upcoming work is aligned with schedule, communicated, and steps or activities are assigned to ensure work progresses effectively. Proactively anticipate what will help.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.