The Turnaround Logistics Coordinator will be a member of the Logistics Turnaround Team and report to the Lead Logistics Turnaround Coordinator. The Turnaround Logistics Coordinator will be responsible to interface with all disciplines of the planning and execution teams and assemble all necessary plans as per the Turnaround Management plan and event milestones activities.
- Direct the mobilization and demobilizing of Turnaround temporary housing infrastructure facilities.
- Managing support services for Turnaround Temporary Facilities i.e.: civil, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, janitorial, propane, water, coffee, IT support
- Develop plot plan for Turnaround temporary infrastructure facilities with respect to the site FCM (Facility Change Management) and working with Process Safety Engineering.
- Develop and implement Transportation strategies for on-site resources for all phases of the events.
- Develop and report on KPI’s and Metrics to the assigned event for all phases for materials, tooling, and infrastructure.
- Develop off-site trucking support for equipment and materials being serviced of plot for all phases of the events.
- Develop resource plans for assigned event and implement that strategy.
- Working with and directing manpower in a leadership role for multiple contractors.
- Manage and support Contractors during all turnaround phases.
- Manage tools and rental equipment using on site tool tracking system (Toolhound) following procedures, issuing, returning, and running reports
- Ensure site inspections, maintenance, and repair of Turnaround tooling is completed on annual basis i.e.: Rigging, Fall restraint, Rescue Equipment, Electrical, Pneumatic tools, Hoses, Torque Wrenches and Hand tools
- Receive, Track, Distribute and Return all tooling and equipment to all disciplines pre- and post-Turnaround
- Testing and inspection of all site torque wrenches, on and off-site tracking of wrenches
- High commitment to safety for yourself and those that you work with and around.
- Responsible for ensuring Materials, Tooling and Infrastructure components are sorted and stored in appropriate locations post turnaround.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.