Turnaround Pre-work Phase:
- Onboard and build competency in Safe Work Procedures and turnaround procedures for control of hazardous energy and permit issuance.
- Onboard and develop working knowledge of all operating and turnaround systems.
- Complete condensed operator training and familiarize with the assigned operating system.
- Review detailed Operation system preparation and re-commission procedures.
- Review work scope and permit requirements for the assigned operating system.
- Complete a temporary turnaround qualification, once certified will enable the independent operation of equipment aligned to specific plant equipment.
Turnaround Execution Phase:
- Shutdown, prepare, and re-commission operating systems for turnaround execution.
- Follow detailed system preparation and re-commission procedures, this could include and not limited to:
- Nitrogen purge to remove flammables.
- Steam out and decontamination activities.
- Completing chemical clean steps in coordination with chemical clean vendors.
- Identification of process and chemical clean waste for disposal.
- Complete sampling activities to determine the end point of decontamination.
- Leak testing and O2 freeing.
- Detailed line-up checks and return to service documentation.
- Actively pursue the reduction of spills and unplanned releases in operating system.
- Align shift priorities to meet turnaround schedule progress and critical path.
- Maintain an accurate log of activities completed and in progress.
- Report spills and environmental incidents to the Unit Operations Leader.
- Initiate containment protocol for spills and leaks.
- Complete Mastercard/LOTO to ensure equipment is been safely prepared for execution work.
- Confirm zero energy and issue work permits based upon Primavera schedule for the execution of turnaround work.
- Respond to routine requests for information.
- Field audit work permits for compliance, and quality.
- Assist with shift Safety Observations to trend safety in the area.
- Attend daily shift starter meetings.
- Identify lessons learned.
- Assists with incident investigations as required by client.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.