Turnaround Pre-work Phase
- Onboard and build competency in Safe Work Procedures, LOTO, and turnaround procedures for control of hazardous energy and permit issuance.
- Onboard and develop working knowledge of Ethylene One operating systems.
- Complete a temporary turnaround non-LOTO permit issuer qualification.
Turnaround Execution Phase
- As part of the onsite execution team, work with Operations, and Maintenance to support execution schedule
- Coordinate and mentor a group of Permit Writers.
- Align permit priorities to schedule progress and critical path.
- Prepare and write work permits based upon Primavera schedule look ahead, and permit requests entered by shift.
- Interface with Permit Receivers to document and develop effective permit documents.
- Perform gas testing and issue permits for work that is not dependent upon LOTO or hazardous energy control.
- Act as gatekeeper for shared, controlled documents required for permitting.
- Share current plant hazards and conditions with permit receivers, while maintain close communications with system Operators.
- Audit quality and condition of Mastercard/LOTO documents and report to the system operators.
- Respond to routine requests for information.
- Track and document actuals for permit requests, and issuances by shift.
- Field audit work permits for compliance, and quality.
- Assist with shift Safety Observations to trend safety in the area.
- Attend daily shift starter meetings.
- File “Closed” work permits.
- Assist Operations coordinators with schedule status updates.
- Assists with incident investigations as required by client.
Turnaround Post-Execution Phase
- Document lessons learned.
- Close out the permit trailer.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.