Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for a Turnaround Planner to oversee projects in the Grande Prairie and Fox Creek area. The successful candidate will work between office locations and facilities; frequent travel will be required.
Additional Requirements include:
- At least 3 years previous experience as a Turnaround Planner for large oil & gas facilities (sour gas processing facilities preferred)
- Strong technical knowledge of oil & gas industry, process systems, and equipment
- Previous experience with Maxmio or other CMMS planning programs
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
- Valid safety tickets (Standard First Aid ticket & H2S Alive)
- Valid Driver’s License and clean abstract
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.