- Providing direction and coordination to the CTO team for work related to a Contractor’s respective turnover deliverables.
- Organizing, maintaining, and managing the CTO workflow tracker/database.
- Conducting and leading various reviews of turnover documentation submittals, and coordinating the necessary sign off approvals to the Contractor’s System Turnover Packages
- Having a thorough understanding of the contracted scope of work and their associated Systems
- Assisting with the development of System Completion Notices, Mechanical Completion Certificates, Turnover of Care, Custody, and Control certificates.
- Conducting periodic audits of a Contractor’s readiness for CTO
- Providing timely information to the CTO Lead with respect to CTO progress / status.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the CTO and Construction Management Team, as required
- Facilitating timely resolution of CTO issues and concerns
- Anticipating arising issues to the project team, and addressing them with the CTO Lead accordingly
- Administering the redline drawing review process and ensuring Contractor’s align to the procedural requirements.
- Actively participates in the project Responsible Care program and expectations per the project Responsible Care Plan
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.