Vertex is currently accepting applications for full-time Vacuum Truck Operators in Kola, Manitoba. The successful candidate must have experience working in a plant and field environment and have valid oilfield safety tickets. Ideal candidates will be willing and able to work in semi-remote settings on a variety or complex project sites.
- Valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license highly desired
- Minimum 2-years Vacuum Truck Operator experience
- Possess safety tickets including but not limited to First Aid/CPR, Construction Safety Training (CSTS), Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and H2S Alive
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned
- Integrity and reliability, willing to accept after hour calls when necessary
- Responsible for the successful completion of vacuum works/projects
- Ensure customer and client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service at all times
- Complete daily scheduled services in a timely manner
- Operate vacuum trucks and equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork and documentation properly within set timelines; this includes daily logs, dispatch and trip reports, demurrage and time sheets
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections, follow company policies and procedures for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure units are operating properly and report any inefficiency to Supervisor
- Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely observe all company operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- This position will be based out of Kola, MB.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive Wages
- Health and Dental Benefit Package
- Safe Work Environment
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skill-set to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.