Our customer, a large oil and gas company is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator in Fort Saskatchewan, AB. This position reports to the Supervisor of Supply Chain, this role is responsible for the coordination and execution of the field Warehousing activities and Inventory management. The position runs on a 5/2, 40 hour a week shift. It is a 12-month contract with the possibility of a long-term extension.
75% ~~ Coordinate and execute warehousing and shipping/receiving activities by:
- Inventory Management
- Manage inventory locations including FTSK and remote locations Conklin, STRG, other.
- Ensure strategies and procedures are in place to manage locate and remote locations.
- Steward inventory management policies
- Ensure inventory integrity. Complete and document regular cycle counts and audits for all inventory locations.
- Material tracking and coordination of repair items.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving. Develop remote location shipping strategies that effectively meet the organizational needs, timely and cost effective. (i.e. MEG, STRG, STFL, Etc.)
- Maintain filing systems and warehouse documentation.
- Works closely with accounting ensure required information is accurate and timely.
- Training and procedure development in relation to materials management.
- Coordination of maintenance of warehouse equipment (Crane, Forklifts, etc.)
- Conduct monthly and annual inventory counts to ensure inventory integrity.
- Reporting – Inventory status, ownership, movements, changes
- Steward consumables management process
- Steward Warehouse safety and housekeeping
20 % ~~ Support and execute field procurement activities by
- Support field procurement roleo Backfill Field Purchaser role during vacation periods
- Support field Purchaser during peak times
5% ~~ Provide assistance in the following areas as required:
- Training and support for Field Operations, Maintenance and other field Avantis users
- Minimum High School Diploma with preferred secondary education in a Purchasing/Financial or Technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience purchasing/inventory management.
- Forklift and overhead Crane experience an asset.
- Strong oilfield/industrial experience.
- Valid Alberta Class 5 Licenses.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Superior organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task often under tight timelines.
- Above average computer knowledge.
- Strong commercial knowledge and experience within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ability to work alone with little supervision.
- Demonstrates as positive and supportive attitude.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving skills.
- Good physical condition, some lifting involved.
- Ability to pass pre hire drug and alcohol testing
Please include wage expectations in application
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.