Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking a Welder’s Helper/Apprentice to join our team. Must be able to assist with our ongoing projects in our Grande Prairie shop and in the field. Must have the ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration with a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety to take appropriate precautions.
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Willing to work out of town for extended periods of time
- H2S and First Aid ticket
- Working knowledge of welding processes
- Experience with fabrication equipment and various other welding tools/equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Understand and apply relevant math calculations
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Physically fit and capable of long hours outdoors and often away from home
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Must have foresight and be able to prep and use tools as necessary (eg: grooving, beveling, etc.)
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints
- All basic trade tools.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet and we have become safety and environmental leaders in the industry with our Clean Air and Chameleon 2500 technologies. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.