Well Testing Operator
Roska PTS is looking for committed team members with loads of initiative to join our company based in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- Be able to take direction from Sr. Operator and/or Supervisor
- 1 to 3 years experience.
- Rig up and rig down of all test equipment and indicating instruments as per P&ID.
- Understand the operation of Well Testing and support equipment.
- Monitor equipment controls and instrumentation, record test data and verify data quality for engineer/client’s use.
- Perform preventative maintenance, operate, repair and maintain surface test equipment within safe parameters.
- Comply with all Company polices.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract.
- Ability to remain focused and decisive under pressure.
- Data entry accuracy.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Computer skills, experience with well testing software and MS Office.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and pre-access drug and alcohol screening and background checks.
- Physically fit (may have to pass fitness test).
- Be willing and able to work away from home for extended periods of time, 21-7 rotation.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.