Well Testing Operator
Roska PTS is looking for committed team members with loads of initiative to join our company based in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- Be able to take direction from Sr. Operator and/or Supervisor
- 1 to 3 years experience.
- Rig up and rig down of all test equipment and indicating instruments as per P&ID.
- Understand the operation of Well Testing and support equipment.
- Monitor equipment controls and instrumentation, record test data and verify data quality for engineer/client’s use.
- Perform preventative maintenance, operate, repair and maintain surface test equipment within safe parameters.
- Comply with all Company polices
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to remain focused and decisive under pressure.
- Data entry accuracy.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Computer skills, experience with well testing software and MS Office.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and pre-access drug and alcohol screening and background checks.
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract.
- Physically fit (may have to pass fitness test).
- Be willing and able to work away from home for extended periods of time, 21-7 rotation.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet and we have become safety and environmental leaders in the industry with our Clean Air and Chameleon 2500 technologies. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.