Our client, a major Oil and Gas Service company, is immediately seeking a Yard Attendant in their busy Olds, AB location. The hours of work are Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM. The Yard Attendant duties include but are not limited to:
- Cardlock site maintenance
- Warehouse maintenance
- Dispense propane
- Customer transactions
- Some office duties may be required
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment
- Valid drivers license (no GDL)
- High school diploma or GED
- CSTS, PTI training, ASCA training courses an asset but willing to train
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Cash handling and customer service experience is an asset
- Dispensing fuel experience is an asset but willing to train
- Forklift ticket an asset but willing to train
- Must complete pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.