Aldon Oils Ltd. is an E&P company with operations in SE Saskatchewan, and is seeking a Contract Geologist to join our team. This will be a one year, full-time contract position, with the opportunity to renew for additional terms based on performance and business need.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Geology and will work alongside the Exploration and Development team performing well planning and project work in the Weyburn office. If you are an energetic team player, this unique opportunity may be for you.
– Assist with well planning and reporting while drilling
– Prepare reports and provide project specific updates to E&D Team
– Exploration, including finding targets for land acquisition and development
– Core Description & Interpretation
Skills & Experience
– Sound background in basic well log interpretation: with ability to recognize and differentiate lithology, formation fluid responses and borehole effects
– Experience with GeoScout and mapping experience an asset
– Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Excel
– Must be able to work autonomously and deliver a high quality work product
– Ability to focus efforts and prioritize work under pressure and adapt effectively to fast-paced operations
– Excellent communication skills, strong team player, open and transparent communicator across multiple oilfield disciplines
Start Date: May 16th, 2022
Contract Term: 12 months – with opportunity to renew based on performance/business need
Location: Weyburn, SK
Please send your resume and cover letter before April 29th, 2022 to: email@example.com
We would like to thank all who have applied and only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.