Requisition Id: 24851
Department: No Selection
This role is an engineering developmental role to support the Pipeline Integrity team in the Technical Services Unit (TSU) located in Calgary, Alberta. This position reports into the Manager of Pipeline Integrity.
Note: This is a 12 month contract position.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The primary areas of responsibilities, tasks and expected deliverables with respect to this position include but are not limited to:
- Data analysis support for Pipeline Integrity Specialists;
- Finalizing and formatting In-Line Inspection Dig Plan reports after final dig selection by the Specialist;
- Reviewing monthly cathodic protection readings to ensure regulatory compliance and identify non-compliances to determine corrective actions;
- Reviewing third-party crossing requests to gather necessary pipeline integrity information for Specialists to determine action plan;
- Supporting long range integrity plans and annual integrity budget analyses;
- Monthly Pipeline Integrity and Geotechnical KPI report preparation;
- Data gathering to support Integrity Management Program updates and risk reporting;
- Monthly correlation of data and unity plot creation;
- Integrity excavation final report QA/QC and database updates; and
- Promote Pembina’s EDI (Equity, Diversity, Inclusion) initiatives.
- Full or partial completion of third year of a four-year accredited Engineering program;
- Committed to learning and working hard in a results-driven team environment;
- Past experience working as part of a team (work related or extra-curricular) would be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Good technical writing skills a strong asset;
- Demonstrate understanding of basic principles related to engineering; and
- Previous experience working in an engineering environment would be beneficial.
Final candidate will be required to undergo a background check; including a criminal record check.
No agency calls please.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation is committed to diversity, equal opportunity and ensuring that our employees have the ability to thrive in an inclusive environment. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous status, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request during the recruitment process.
For more than 65 years, Pembina has safely and reliably served North America’s energy industry, delivering oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids production to North American markets.
Powering Pembina’s growth are our smart, creative and energetic people who allow us to remain a disciplined and responsible energy transportation and service provider and a trusted member in our communities.
Our expectations are high and our rewards reflect this: We treat our people well – whether it’s through our compensation package, community engagement or volunteer opportunities.
Pembina provides everything you could want in an employer. We are a proud recipient of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018-2022), Alberta’s Top Employers (2014-2022) and an Employer Partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.