A major oil and gas producer is looking for a Gas Plant Operator for their Remote facility north of Manning. Must have 5 years of plant experience, Power Engineeringand/or PFO courses is an asset, and you UST be willing to stay in camp. Additional requirements include:
- Familiarity with and understanding of: Plant processes including compression, refrigeration, Amine and Sulphur processes, as well as safety policies and procedures (considered an asset)
- Driver’s license (no GDL) and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S Alive ticket
- Standard First Aid ticket
- Common Safety Orientation
- A disciplined work ethic
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25+-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!