● Lead and oversee the Company’s cost management process across the different operations, assist business units with proper execution of cost and performance reviews, reporting and tracking against targets and action plans.
● Support the Company’s budget and forecast process by driving best practice initiatives around streamlining and focus on key metrics.
● Ensure consistent use of KPI’s and performance data throughout the cycle of performance management: budgeting, performance analysis, productivity initiatives and action plans. Act as key user of the company’s relevant management systems and tools.
● Support the quality and timeliness of management reporting including variance analysis, consolidated reporting, dashboards, and ad-hoc analysis.
● Work with business unit decision makers to generate sustainable economic value through proactive financial insight and drive change through improved decision making. Contribute to the development of a Capital budgeting framework.
● Benchmarking against industry peers to support cost management and value creation initiatives.